· What is the meaning of life?
· What does Christianity have to do with life today?
· Does it really matter what I believe?
· What did Jesus say about Himself?
· What evidence supports what He said?
· What evidence is there that faith is real?
· How do I deal with my guilt?
· What did Jesus’ death achieve?
· Why is the Bible so popular, powerful, and precious?
· What does God have to say about His relationship to the church?
· Would you like to explore the answers to these important questions?
If your child, neighbor or coworker asked you one of these questions, could you answer them? If you would like to explore these questions or develop a deeper understanding of your faith, then a Christianity class is for you!
What Is Christianity Class?
Check back here or watch Sunday’s bulletin for upcoming
Questions? Cris 422-7811 ext. 111 or